- Acronis True Image 2020 Backup To Nas Drive
- Acronis True Image 2020 Backup Auf Nas
- Acronis True Image 2020 Backup To Nas Software
- Acronis True Image 2020 Key
- Acronis True Image 2020 Backup Splitting
- Acronis Backup 2020
Just updated (doesnt seem like an update at the moment) to the all singing all dancing much faster ATI 2020 My 1.2Tb backup to NAS now takes around 12 hours. Disk-backup agent='Acronis True Image 2020 220.127.116.1100 Win'. To have write access to a NAS, however, you may need to provide credentials. You can do this easily if you are using Acronis Backup (use domain user if your NAS is in a domain). In Acronis True Image Echo you will need to map the network drive. Should you have any issues when accesing NAS by the name, do the following. SUBSCRIBE for moreFollow me on:-🔵 Twitter: Github: Skype: Muhamad Boss🔵 Discord: http. Note: with ATI 2020 the tidemon log only shows minimal information compared to earlier versions as Acronis have moved the detail of backup activity to the backupworker log instead, but the latter is not a choice in the log viewer tool, so has to be collected manually from the C: ProgramData Acronis TrueImageHome Logs backupworker folder.
If there is an issue with backing up a NAS unit, try using shorter folder names
You can only back up files or folders which are on a NAS unit. There is no possibility to back up the whole hard disk drive or partitions of a NAS unit.
When selecting Items to back up switch to Files view and browse Network folders of specify Path to your NAS:
In Acronis True Image 2018 and later you can select your NAS as a backup source, and then specify files and folders that you want to back up:
Acronis True Image 2020 Backup To Nas Drive
From a computer, using the Acronis product run the backup wizard and browse to the network share and select the files to back up.
For Acronis Cyber Backup, the share/NAS that you want to back up must be accessible from the selected machine.
If there is an issue with backing up, try the following workarounds:
- Reboot the computer with Acronis software, router and NAS to reset network connection to NAS. Close all other programs that might be using files on NAS before Acronis backup begins, e.g. other backup and synchronization sofware, programs with media and other types of catalogues (databases, pictures, music, videos) that might be updating and locking files on NAS.
- If you have the NAS unit mapped, please unmap it;
- Create shorter folder names (e.g., less than eight characters in a name) on the NAS. The product may fail to recognize longer folder names;
- Try disabling authentication on the NAS (i.e., grant everyone access to the drive).
If there is an issue with backing up files on the NAS unit, please contact Acronis Customer Central with a reference to this article and the following diagnostic information:
- AcronisInfo Utility;
- NAS model and version;
- Logs of the NAS (usually can be accessed from the NAS management portal);
- Date and time, when the issue occurred;
- Any illustrating screenshots;
NAS devices are automatically detected and offered as backup location
One of the priorities for the upcoming Acronis True Image releases is to stabilize and enhance backup to NAS user experience. If you use a NAS device as a storage for your data or create backups from your NAS, could you please let us know its model by providing this information in our short survey? Click here to start.
For 2016 version of the program please see the following articles:
Acronis True Image 2020 Backup Auf Nas
Acronis True Image supports backing up to SMB shares on NAS devices. Such devices are automatically detected on the network and are offered as backup destinations in backup wizard:
Basically all NAS devices can be used as a backup location. However, the following NAS brands have been tested to work with Acronis True Image 2014 (True Image 2013 by Acronis and Acronis True Image Home 2012):
Acronis True Image 2020 Backup To Nas Software
- LaCie Backup NAS
The following backup types support SMB shares on NAS as destination:
Acronis True Image 2020 Key
Acronis True Image 2020 Backup Splitting
- Disk/partition backup
- File backup
- E-mail backup
- Nonstop Backup
Certain NAS devices can be detected by Acronis True Image only if Bonjour software is installed. You can download this third party software here: Bonjour Print Services for Windows. You will find more information about this software on this page.
- Select the necessary backup wizard;
- Click the down arrow next to Destination and select the share on your NAS device from the list:
(!) If you cannot find your NAS device via name, please use the IP address from your NAS device to access instead.
(!) To find a not listed device, click on 'Browse..' at the end of the list and type the UNC path settings (e.g. myNASmyShare).
- If your NAS device requires credentials to connect, press Enter credentials and specify user name and password for connection:
- Press Test connection. If the credentials are correct, you should see Connection established message:
- Specify other details of the backup and press Back up now: