Acronis True Image 2020 Update 4 for Windows
- Acronis True Image 2020 Build 25700
- Acronis True Image Hd Free
- Acronis True Image Software
- Acronis True Image 2020 25700 Crack
- Acronis True Image 2020 Build 25700 + Patch by Jim Published April 8, 2020 Updated April 8, 2020 Download Now.
- Buy Acronis True Image 2021. Celebrate our launch. Limited-time offers for our Advanced and Premium Editions. Essential; One-year subscription $ 49.99 per year.
- Added support for the Windows 10 October 2020 Update.
- Bug fixes and other improvements.
Acronis #CyberFit Score is the fastest, most cost-efficient way to assess the security posture of your endpoints, devices, and IT environment Learn more Try now Acronis Cyber Backup.
- SEC-2196 Local privilege escalation was possible due to insecure folder permissions. The issue was assigned CVE-2020-10140, CVSS score 8.7 (high). We want to thank HackerOne researchers @adr, @mmg, @vanitas for reporting this to us.
- SEC-2181 Local privilege escalation was possible due to a DLL injection vulnerability. The issue was assigned CVE-2020-10139, CVSS score 8.1 (high). We want to thank HackerOne researchers @adr, @mmg, @vanitas, @xnand for reporting this to us.
- SEC-2721 Local privilege escalation was possible due to DLL hijacking vulnerability in multiple components. The issue was assigned CVE-2020-35145, CVSS score 6.9 (medium severity). We would like to thank HackerOne researchers @vanitas, @z3ron3, @binary_01 for reporting this to us.
- SEC-1766 - Local privilege escalation was possible due to improper soft link handling. The issue was assigned CVE-2020-9451, CVSS score 5.9 (medium). We want to thank HackerOne researcher @mjoensen for reporting this to us.
- SEC-1768 Antiransomware microservice did not authenticate inter-service communication. The issue was assigned CVE-2020-9450, CVSS score 4.9 (medium severity). We would like to thank HackerOne researcher @mjoensen for reporting this to us.
- SEC-1767 - Possible denial of service due to insecure folder permissions. The issue was assigned CVE-2020-9452, CVSS score 4.2 (medium). We want to thank HackerOne researcher @mjoensen for reporting this to us.
Known issues and limitations of this version
- TI-169821 Backup conversion to VHD format is not present for the new backup format, *.tibx.
- TI-171553 Moving backups by using the Acronis True Image console is not available for the new backup format, *.tibx.
- TI-169548 Renaming local backups is not supported for the new backup format, *.tibx.
- TI-172340 The backup mounting option is not supported for the new backup format, *.tibx.
- TI-172086 After the second launch of a local disk backup with the 'Version chain' scheme, Acronis True Image creates a differential backup instead of a full backup.
- Intel CORE 2 Duo (2 GHz) or equivalent processor that supports SSE instructions
- Windows 10 (most editions, including October 2020 Update, except for Windows IoT editions)
- Windows 8.1 (except for Windows Embedded editions)
- Windows 8 (except for Windows Embedded editions)
- Windows 7 SP1 (all editions)
- Windows Home Server 2011
Beta builds are not supported.
Windows Embedded, IoT editions, Windows 10 LTSB, and Windows 10 LTSC are not supported.
It is possible for the software to work on other Windows operating systems, but it is not guaranteed.
- Linux SWAP
If a file system is not supported or is corrupted, Acronis True Image can copy data by using a sector-by-sector approach.
Acronis True Image 2020 Build 25700
- Hard disk drives (HDD)
- Solid-state drives (SSD)
- Networked storage devices
- FTP servers
- The FTP server must allow file transfers in the passive mode. Acronis True Image 2020 splits a backup into files with a size of 2 GB when backing up directly to an FTP server.
- CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R (including double-layer DVD+R), DVD+RW, DVD-RAM, BD-R, BD-RE
- USB 1.1 / 2.0 / 3.0, USB-C, eSATA, FireWire (IEEE-1394), SCSI, and PC card storage devices
Limitations on operations with dynamic disks:
- Creation of Acronis Secure Zone on dynamic disks is not supported.
- Recovery of a dynamic volume as a dynamic volume with manual resizing is not supported.
- Try&Decide® cannot be used for protecting dynamic disks.
- The 'Clone disk' operation is not supported for dynamic disks.
Hello. Deleted the files of the backup manually (not via program), only then I launched the program and realized it was a mistake, actually. now I can't remove that backup from the program. when I press 'Remove', it imitates some work for seconds, and nothing is done. how can I delete this non-existing backup from the list?
Acronis True Image Hd Free
Alexander, welcome to these public User Forums.
Acronis True Image Software
I suspect that you may have to try doing a repair to resolve this issue. It is not a situation I have dealt with myself so not really sure what to suggest other than to try the options shown in KB 60915: Acronis True Image: repairing program settings
Acronis True Image 2020 25700 Crack
If this doesn't work, then may be worth opening a live chat session with Acronis Support to see if they have any alternatives to uninstalling and reinstalling the application to make a clean start.