- Acronis True Image 2020 24.6.1 build 25700 Final with BootCD Acronis True Image allows you to backup the operating system, applications, user settings and all of your data, while also securely destroying any confidential data you no longer need.
- Description: Acronis True Image is a software product that provides data protection for personal users including, backup, archive, access and recovery for Windows, macOS, iOS, and Android operating systems.As disk imaging software, True Image can restore the previously captured image to another disk, replicating the structure and contents to the new disk, also allowing disk cloning.
- Home Acronis True Image Discussions Acronis True Image 2020 Forum true image 2020 build 25700: can't delete mobile backup Welcome to Acronis Community! Log in to follow, share, and participate in this community.
With Acronis True Image, creating a full image backup on an external hard drive is as easy as two clicks. Once the drive is connected and Acronis True Image is running, you click Add backup. The entire computer is the default backup source, so you simply need to assign the external drive as the Backup destination and then click Back up now.
Hello. Deleted the files of the backup manually (not via program), only then I launched the program and realized it was a mistake, actually. now I can't remove that backup from the program. when I press 'Remove', it imitates some work for seconds, and nothing is done. how can I delete this non-existing backup from the list?
Alexander, welcome to these public User Forums.
I suspect that you may have to try doing a repair to resolve this issue. It is not a situation I have dealt with myself so not really sure what to suggest other than to try the options shown in KB 60915: Acronis True Image: repairing program settings
If this doesn't work, then may be worth opening a live chat session with Acronis Support to see if they have any alternatives to uninstalling and reinstalling the application to make a clean start.
A feature-packed software solution that can save your valuable data while providing you with comprehensive backup and restore functions
What's new in Acronis True Image 2021 18.104.22.168216:
- Fixed issues:
- TI-223654 The cleanup wizard doesn't show versions for the cloud replica.
- TI-223544 Automatic login to the Web Restore doesn't work and requires manual entry of credentials.
Acronis True Image is mainly known for its backup and restore capabilities. However, its feature list goes well beyond this, as it can be used to create drive and disk images and restore them when you need a clean system.
Restoration of the data can be done even if Windows becomes unbootable, because the suite allows you to create a bootable rescue media (CD/DVD or USB storage device).
Furthermore, the Startup and Recovery Manager is capable to start Acronis before loading the operating system, by overwriting the master boot record and making available the option to boot straight into the program.
Perform any unsafe operation in the Try mode
Try & Decide feature extends the functionality of the package, allowing you to make changes to the system and discard them at system restart if they’re affecting the system negatively. However, it also offers the possibility to apply all modifications.
Mount virtual drives
All backup files created with Acronis True Image can be mounted as virtual drives. This way you can check the contents and even copy data without having to restore the entire copy.
Different backup modes and advanced settings
The suite includes all regular forms of backup (full, incremental and differential) for helping you save data on your computer or Acronis Cloud and carry out sync operations across all your devices.
What's more, you are allowed to split, validate and encrypt backups, create an exact copy of your whole partition, insert comments, shut down the computer at the end of the task, run a backup as a different Windows user, adjust the compression level, send email notifications, and create exclusion lists.
Security and privacy tools
Apart from the solid backup features it offers, Acronis puts at your disposal a suite of instruments designed to help you keep the disks clean of unnecessary data. As such, System Clean-up utility can search for Windows activity traces (temporary files and history lists) and eliminate them.
Moreover, the bundle incorporates the possibility to sanitize hard disk space by running a set of overwrite routines that prevent recovery of any deleted items. Secure deletion is also on the list, Acronis offering an ample pack of efficient destruction algorithms (Peter Gutmann, Bruce Schneier, Russian and German standards, etc.).
Protection utilities, backup settings and conversion
Users running Windows 7 Ultimate or Enterprise can combine Acronis’ conversion capabilities with Boot Sequence Manager utility to turn system backup copies into VHD images and boot from them. Plus, you may design a secure partition for storing backups on your disk.
The tool lets you import/export backup settings from/to ZIP files and convert an Acronis backup to a Windows one or vice versa.
A top backup and recovery software product on the market
All in all, Acronis True Image proves to be one of the best software solutions that you can rely on when it comes to backup and recovery options. It provides a user-friendly interface and a powerful feature pack for helping you save data locally or online.
Acronis True Image is part of these download collections: Partition Manager, Create Backup, Create Restore Points, File Recovery
Acronis True Image 2020 Build 25700Acronis True Image was reviewed by Elena Opris
- 30-day trial
- Clone disk is disabled
- You can only recover (restore) a backup when booted from Acronis Bootable Media, other options are disabled. Acronis Universal Restore is not available.
- Nag Screen
- Intel CORE 2 Duo (2 GHz) or equivalent processor that supports SSE instructions
Acronis True Image 2021 22.214.171.124216Softpedia Editor's Pickadd to watchlist
Acronis True Image Free Editionsend us an update
- runs on:
- Windows 10 32/64 bit
Windows 8 32/64 bit
Windows 7 32/64 bit
- file size:
- 775 MB
- main category:
- visit homepage
top alternatives FREE
top alternatives PAID