- From what i've experienced the 'Chemical Yard' has a high-er chance of dropping a 46-X (Astero) chip compared to the 'Haunted Yard'. Also, the 'Chemical yard' can escelate to 'Hunting the Drudge Factory' where escelation 2 and 3 (both in highsec btw) can drop a 43-X chip (Stratios).
- EVE Online’s Mosaic update has activated, a universe of open-ended opportunities awaits CCP has updated EVE Online with the Mosaic release, adding a number of new changes to the persistent universe.
- Drone Sites (Haunted Yard, Desolate Site, Chemical Yard) are very much hit and miss. The drop rate of 'Sentient' modules or Nexus chips seems to be pretty low, but it's always nice to find one and the sites are easy to run.
- 1) Hunted Yard - Astero Chip 2) Desolate Site - Astero Chip 3) Chemical Yard - Astero Chip in site and first part of escalation, Stratios Chip in 2nd and 3d part 4) Rogue Trial Yard - Stratios Chip 5) Dirty Site - Stratios Chip 6) Ruins - Stratios Chip There are more nullsec sites, never ran those but I belive they can all drop Nestor Chips.
Chemical Yard Eve Online Game
Chemical Yard is an unrated combat site that can be found by Probe scanning in high and low security regions. The acceleration gates in site allow only T1 and pirate faction cruisers and below to enter.
Links For Members
The UniWiki is a public resource provided by EVE University to provide information about EVE Online. All the content is available under a Creative Commons license, which means you are free to share and adapt it. We just ask that you give appropriate credit to the UniWiki.
The UniWiki is created and maintained by volunteers, both within and outside EVE University. If you find something which is not up to date, please flag it for review so it can be updated.
You can navigate the UniWiki by:
- Using the search bar in the top right
- Browsing our Categories
- Following links within other pages
- Using the Random Page link
Everyone is welcome to contribute to the UniWiki! To begin editing, you simply need to log in with EVE SSO in the top right corner. You can learn about editing the UniWiki on our Wiki How To Guide, or view a long list of ways editors of all skill levels can contribute on our To Do List.
Who is ?
Links for New Players
EVE University is a corporation in EVE Online and a member of the Ivy League Alliance. We are a neutral, non-profit training corporation in New Eden. Founded in March of 2004 by Morning Maniac, EVE University has taught over 25,000 pilots and continues to take new pilots and train them in all aspects of EVE Online. EVE University and the Ivy League Alliance have no presence within the offshoot mobile game EVE Echoes
As well as the UniWiki, EVE University runs classes on various subjects, the majority of which are open to the public both live and in our Class Library. Our calendar has details of our upcoming classes and other events.
EVE University accepts applications from anyone, regardless of SP, who wants to learn more about EVE Online. We are also interested to hear from those who would like to teach or provide content for our members. See our page on Applying to EVE University.
By becoming a member you gain access to our members-only resources, which include our Mentor Program, Corporation Hangars, Skillbook Reimbursement and +3 Implants Program. You also have access to our Student Advocates to help you resolve any issues. As a member you are also eligible to join our Campuses, through which you can experience life in high sec, low sec, null sec and wormholes, as well as incursions and our mining campus.
:: Table of Contents
Editing Guide •To-Do List •Statistics •All Pages • Categories •Templates •Special Pages •Wiki Structure
EVE University •EVE University Management •EVE University Rules •Applying to EVE University •EVE University training plans •The Rookie's Guide To Fleet Ops •Installing the EVE University Overview
|EVE University Classes||EVE University Communication|
Class Library •Attending a Live Class •How to Survive EVE Online •EVE University Calendar •Joining the Faculty
EVE University Blog •EVE University Forums •Mumble •EVE University Chat Channels •EVE University Mailing Lists •Discord
|Game Mechanics||EVE University Campuses and Groups|
Ships •Ship Database •Skills •Clones •Missions •Incursions •Exploration •Scanning •Industry •Planetary Interaction •Hauling •Salvaging •Manufacturing •Research •Invention •Scams in EVE Online •Corporations •Fitting Guidelines •Amarr Basic Ship and Skill Overview •Caldari Basic Ship and Skill Overview •Gallente Basic Ship and Skill Overview •Minmatar Basic Ship and Skill Overview
Averon Mining Campus •Highsec Campus •Incursion Community •Low-Sec Campus •Nullsec Campus •Wormhole Campus
|EVE University Services|
Student Advocates •Corporation Hangar •Mentor Program •Ship Replacement Program •Skillbook Program •The +3 Implants Program
Haunted Yard Combat Site
Retrieved from 'https://wiki.eveuniversity.org/index.php?title=Main_Page&oldid=169237'