- Force Restart Macbook Air M1
- Macbook Pro Not Restarting
- Macbook Air Restart Frozen
- Force Restart Macbook Air 2019
How to Force Reboot a Frozen Mac. On your Mac, choose Apple menu Shut Down. If you don’t want app windows that are open to reopen when your Mac restarts, deselect “Reopen windows when logging back in.” A Mac is completely shut down when the screen is black. Some computers also don’t. Here is how to force restart a Mac and what to do if your MacBook is frozen. We’ll explain how to force shutdown your Mac with the stroke of a button. The steps you need to take to force restart your iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro or iPhone 11 Pro Max are different if you're used to an iPhone with a Home button. Here's how to do it.
The new Mac computers with M1 chip are amazing, powerful yet battery efficient. But whether your M1 Mac is frozen or hangs for some reason, you might want to try a force restart on it. Here’s how to force restart Mac computers powered by M1 chips.
How to force restart M1 MacBooks and Mac Mini
- Step 1: Simply press and hold the Touch ID button located to the right of the Touch Bar until the screen turns black.
Force Restart Macbook Air M1
- Step 2: After a few seconds once the screen goes black, again press and hold the Touch ID until you see the Apple logo on the screen.
- Step 3: Once you see the system is booting up, you can release the finger. This will force restart your M1 Mac.
Macbook Pro Not Restarting
The steps are pretty much the same for other Macs with M1 chip, MacBook Air, and MacBook Pro. For Mac Mini, press and hold the power button located on the rear side next to the power input and follow the above procedure. This way you can force restart your M1 Mac computer.
Like this guide? More Mac guides and tutorials are available, take a look at them below.
Macbook Air Restart Frozen
More of these here at Mac, Windows, iPhone, and iPad tutorials.
Force Restart Macbook Air 2019
To get updates on the latest tech news, smartphones, and gadgets, make sure to follow us on our social media profiles.