11+ Pros and Cons of Jitsi Meet App for Online Meetings The Jitsi Meet is an application used for conducting online meetings and gatherings. This application was founded in 2015, but its usage has increased dramatically since the year 2020 because of the COVID-19 pandemic. Want meetings in your app? Check out Jitsi as a Service. Connect the users of your website or app. Get branding & tight access controls. Have notifications, transcriptions & recordings delivered straight to your backend.
* Unlimited users: There are no artificial restrictions on the number of users or conference participants. Server power and bandwidth are the only limiting factors.
* No account needed.
* Lock-protected rooms: Control the access to your conferences with a password.
* Encrypted by default.
* High quality: Audio and video are delivered with the clarity and richness of Opus and VP8.
* Web browser ready: No downloads are required of your friends to join the conversation. Jitsi Meet works directly within their browsers as well. Simply share your conference URL with others to get started.
* 100% open source: Powered by awesome communities from all over the world. And your friends at Atlassian.
* Invite by pretty URLs: You can meet at the easy to remember https://MySite.com/OurConf of your choice instead of joining the hard to remember rooms with seemingly random sequences of numbers and letters in their names.
Jitsi Apple Store
Jitsi App Windows 10
- Join a WebRTC video conference powered by the Jitsi Videobridge.
- Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected. Pair with Bluetooth devices Allows the app to view the configuration of the Bluetooth on the phone, and to make and accept connections with paired devices. Take pictures and videos.