Open, explore and modify GitHub projects, as well as quickly publish the changes to the website with the help of this desktop client
SourceTree 4.0.2. Download 1 Screenshots. A capable desktop client that lets you easily open, explore, modify GitHub projects, and publish the changes to the website SourceTree is an efficient desktop client that lets you connect to your online repository hosted on sites like BitBucket, GitHub and Stash. New in SourceTree 4.0.1: Bug Fixes: Upgraded embedded git to 2.23.0; Security Fix for Code injection due to com.apple.security.get-task-allow entitlement.
- With SourceTree 1.4.0 for Windows released just a few weeks ago, we’re excited to announce that 1.5.0 is ready to go. We’ve been steadily playing catchup with the Mac version and we’re happy to ship some highly requested features. Interactive rebase. The interactive rebase feature is now available on SourceTree for Windows.
- SourceTree 4.0.2 on 32-bit and 64-bit PCs. This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system on a laptop or desktop PC from programming software without restrictions. SourceTree 4.0.2 is available to all software users as a free download for Windows.
- Sourcetree is a free Git client for Windows and Mac. Open and close the navigation menu. Simplicity and power in a beautiful Git GUI. Download for Mac OS X. Also available for Windows. A free Git client for Windows and Mac. Sourcetree simplifies how you interact with your Git repositories so you can focus on coding.
SourceTree is a powerful desktop client that allows you to connect to your online repository on websites such as GitHub, Stash or BitBucket. The application is designed to help you create or change the existing projects on either of these websites. You can clone elements, build new repositories and easily publish them online.
Easily manage your online repository
SourceTree can act as a client for Git and Mercurial tools, plus it allows you to easily make the required modifications in your projects. The program features an intuitive interface, with modern-looking windows and function buttons; you can thus work in a friendly graphic interface instead of the command line.
You can open several repositories, from local or remote folders, at the same time and view them as a list in the dedicated column. You can easily switch between them by double clicking on them or by selecting the tabs at the top of the window.
Call your team in for project development
SourceTree supports DVCS or distributed version control system, which allows you and your team to work simultaneously on the same project. The committed changes and the names of the authors are displayed in the activity log table.
You can view the Git flow changes, as well as checkout existing items or new branches. A branch can easily be edited or deleted, using the designated function. The program allows you to perform interactive rebasing of the selected items, add tags or merge files. Moreover, you can highlight differences between versions, resolve conflicts, track the selected items or commit them.
Reliable tool for developers
SourceTree is a suitable solution for improving work speed for developers, in particular users of Git or Mercurial tools. It allows you to use Git-flow and Hg-flow, as well as to manage your repositories and clean them. The program features clear commands and it is easy to get accustomed to.
Filed underSourceTree was reviewed by Elizabeta Virlan
- Configured account on GitHub, Stash or BitBucket
- Bug Fixes:
- Upgraded embedded git to 2.23.0
- Security Fix for Code injection due to com.apple.security.get-task-allow entitlement
SourceTree 4.0.2add to watchlistsend us an update
- runs on:
- Windows 10 32/64 bit
Windows 8 32/64 bit
Windows 7 32/64 bit
- file size:
- 75.5 MB
- main category:
- visit homepage
top alternatives FREE
top alternatives PAID
Sourcetree 4.0 Software
To add your supply request file, do the following:
Sourcetree 4.0 Release Notes
From your BitbucketStationSupplies in Bitbucket, click Source to open the source directory. Notice you only have one file,
supplies.txt, in your directory.
A. Source page: Click the link to open this page.
B. Branch selection: Pick the branch you want to view.
C. More options button: Click to open a menu with more options, such as 'Add file'.
D. Source file area: View the directory of files in Bitbucket.
From the Source page, click the More options button in the top right corner and select Add file from the menu. The More options button only appears after you have added at least one file to the repository. A page for creating the new file opens, as shown in the following image.
A. Branch with new file: Change if you want to add file to a different branch.
B. New file area: Add content for your new file here.
Enter supplyrequest in the filename field.
Select HTML from the Syntax mode list.
Add the following HTML code to the text area:
We are requesting additional supplies. Please send us the following:
- space ice cream
- nerf darts
- telescope light shield
Click Commit. The Commit message field appears with the message:
supplyrequest created online with Bitbucket.
Click Commit under the message field.