- This time zone converter lets you visually and very quickly convert UTC to CST and vice-versa. Simply mouse over the colored hour-tiles and glance at the hours selected by the column. UTC stands for Universal Time. CST is known as Central Standard Time.
- This is a list of the UTC time offsets, showing the difference in hours and minutes from Coordinated Universal Time (UTC), from the westernmost (−12:00) to the easternmost (+14:00). It includes countries and regions that observe them during standard time or year-round. The main purpose of this page is to list the standard time offsets of different countries, territories and regions.
- This time zone converter lets you visually and very quickly convert UTC to CDT and vice-versa. Simply mouse over the colored hour-tiles and glance at the hours selected by the column. UTC stands for Universal Time. CDT is known as Central Daylight Time.
- Universal Time and Central Standard Time Converter Calculator, UTC and CST Conversion Table.
UTC to CST call time Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 2pm-6pm in UTC which corresponds to 8am-12pm in CST 5:30 pm Universal Time Coordinated (UTC).
Atlantic Daylight Time (ADT) • Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) • Central Daylight Time (CDT) • Mountain Daylight Time (MDT) • Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) • Alaska Daylight Time (AKDT) • Hawaii Time • Arizona • Saskatoon • New York • Toronto • Mexico City • San Francisco • Chicago • Houston • Miami • Phoenix • Halifax • Denver • Monterrey • Chihuahua
Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) • British Summer Time (BST) • Western European Summer Time (WEST) • Central European Summer Time (CEST) • Eastern European Summer Time (EEST) • London • Paris • Berlin • Athens • Warsaw • Kiev • Belarus • Moscow • Madrid • Stockholm • Amsterdam • Istanbul
AEST • ACST • AWST •New Zealand Time (NZT) • Queensland • Adelaide • Brisbane • Canberra • Melbourne • Perth • Sydney • Auckland • Fiji • Solomon Islands • Papua New Guinea
India • Pakistan • China • UAE • Japan • Korea • Philippines • Thailand • Hong Kong • Taiwan • Malaysia • Singapore • Jakarta • Bangladesh • Sri Lanka • Nepal • Kuwait • Saudi Arabia • Viet Nam • Oman • Israel • Jordan • Beijing • Bangalore • Kuala Lumpur • Manila • Tokyo • Seoul • Karachi • Dubai
West Africa Time (WAT) • Central Africa Time (CAT) • East Africa Time (EAT) • Egypt • Nigeria • Kenya • Ghana • Morocco • Tanzania • Ethiopia • Uganda • South Africa • Cairo • Algiers • Casablanca • Accra • Lagos • Cape Town • Nairobi
Brazil • Argentina • Chile • Peru • Ecuador • Colombia • Venezuela • Panama • Puerto Rico • São Paulo • Manaus • Rio de Janeiro • Buenos Aires • Santiago • Lima • Quito • Bogota • Caracas
Moscow • Novosibirsk • Yekaterinburg • Omsk • St Petersburg • Kazan • Irkutsk • Chita • Vladivostok • Sochi • Almaty • Kyrgyzstan • Uzbekistan • Tajikistan
Universal Time Coordinated is 5 hours ahead of Central Daylight Time
11:00 am11:00 in UTC is 6:00 am06:00 in CDT
UTC to CDT call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 1pm-6pm in UTC which corresponds to 8am-1pm in CDT
11:00 am11:00 Universal Time Coordinated (UTC). Offset UTC 0:00 hours
6:00 am06:00 Central Daylight Time (CDT). Offset UTC -5:00 hours
11:00 am11:00 UTC / 6:00 am06:00 CDT
Universal Time Coordinated
Offset: UTC is 0 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Universal
Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) is the world time standard that regulates clocks and time. It is successor to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). For casual use, UTC is the same as GMT, but is used by the scientific community.
UTC is the time standard commonly used across the world since 1972. It is used in many technical fields, like aviation industry and meteorologists, also used to synchronize time across internet networks.
UTC representations, usage and related time zonesW3C/ISO-8601: International standard covering representation and exchange of dates and time-related data
- Z - is the zone designator for the zero UTC/GMT offset, also known as 'Zulu' time
- +00 - basic short
- +0000 - basic
- +00:00 - extended
- +0000 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (00) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates zero hour and zero minutes time differences of the zero meridian.
- Zulu - Military abbreviation for UTC
- Z - short form of 'Zulu'
- EGST - Eastern Greenland Summer Time
- GMT - Greenwich Mean Time
- WET - Western European Time
- AZOST - Azores Summer Time
- UTC - Universal Time Coordinated
- WT - Western Sahara Standard Time
- Z - Zulu Time Zone
- GMT - GMT
- +00 -
Central Daylight Time
Offset: CDT is 5 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Canada, Cuba, Mexico, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the CDT timezone is Mexico City from Mexico with population about 12.294 million people. Other major cities in the area are Chicago, Havana, Houston, Iztapalapa
Daylight Saving: Central Daylight Time (CDT) is a daylight saving/summer timezone, however during winter some places switch clocks for one hour back and observe Central Standard Time (CST).Start: Central Daylight Time (CDT) started and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, 14 March 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time. End: Central Daylight Time (CDT) ends and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, 07 November 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
French: HAC - Heure Avancée du Centre
Spanish: CT - Zona Centro
CDT representations, usage and related time zonesW3C/ISO-8601: International standard covering representation and exchange of dates and time-related data
Utc And Cst
- -05 - basic short
- -0500 - basic
- -05:00 - extended
Utc 4 Time Zone
- -0500 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (05) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates five hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Romeo - Military abbreviation for CDT
- R - short form of 'Romeo'
- Central Daylight Time - UTC -5
- Cuba Daylight Time - UTC -4
Difference Between Utc And Cst TimeTime zones with the GMT -5 offset:
Utc And Cst Time
- CDT - Central Daylight Time
- EST - Eastern Standard Time
- ET - Eastern Time
- COT - Colombia Time
- CST - Cuba Standard Time
- EASST - Easter Island Summer Time
- ECT - Ecuador Time
- PET - Peru Time
- R - Romeo Time Zone
- GMT - GMT-05:00
- -05 -