Universal Time Coordinated is 7 hours ahead of Pacific Daylight Time
7:00 pm19:00 in UTC is 12:00 pm12:00 in PDT
Universal Time and Pacific Standard Time Converter Calculator, UTC and PST Conversion Table. Time zone difference: Australia Eastern Time (DST) to Pacific Time (PDT/PST) Time now in Sydney and PST. Conversion tools and tables. All times shown observe local daylight saving time (DST) rules.
UTC to PST call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 4pm-6pm in UTC which corresponds to 8am-10am in PST
7:00 pm19:00 Universal Time Coordinated (UTC). Offset UTC 0:00 hours
12:00 pm12:00 Pacific Daylight Time (PDT). Offset UTC -7:00 hours
7:00 pm19:00 UTC / 12:00 pm12:00 PDT
Universal Time Coordinated
Offset: UTC is 0 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Universal
Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) is the world time standard that regulates clocks and time. It is successor to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). For casual use, UTC is the same as GMT, but is used by the scientific community.
UTC is the time standard commonly used across the world since 1972. It is used in many technical fields, like aviation industry and meteorologists, also used to synchronize time across internet networks.
UTC representations, usage and related time zonesW3C/ISO-8601: International standard covering representation and exchange of dates and time-related data
- Z - is the zone designator for the zero UTC/GMT offset, also known as 'Zulu' time
- +00 - basic short
- +0000 - basic
- +00:00 - extended
- +0000 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (00) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates zero hour and zero minutes time differences of the zero meridian.
- Zulu - Military abbreviation for UTC
- Z - short form of 'Zulu'
- EGST - Eastern Greenland Summer Time
- GMT - Greenwich Mean Time
- WET - Western European Time
- AZOST - Azores Summer Time
- UTC - Universal Time Coordinated
- WT - Western Sahara Standard Time
- Z - Zulu Time Zone
- GMT - GMT
- +00 -
Pacific Standard Time
Offset: PST is 8 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Canada, Mexico, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the PST timezone is Los Angeles from USA with population about 3.793 million people. Other major cities in the area are Vancouver, Tijuana, San Diego, San Jose
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places adjust time for one hour forward for daylight saving and observe Pacific Daylight Time (PDT).
End: PST ended and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, 14 March 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
Start: PST starts and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, 07 November 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
French: HNP - Heure Normale du Pacifique
Spanish: PT - Tiempo del Pacífico, PT - Zona Noroeste
PST representations, usage and related time zonesW3C/ISO-8601: International standard covering representation and exchange of dates and time-related data
- -08 - basic short
- -0800 - basic
- -08:00 - extended
- -0800 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (08) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates eight hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Uniform - Military abbreviation for PST
- U - short form of 'Uniform'
- Pacific Standard Time - UTC -8
- Pitcairn Standard Time - UTC -8
- AKDT - Alaska Daylight Time
- PST - Pacific Standard Time
- PT - Pacific Time
- YDT - Yukon Daylight Time
- PST - Pitcairn Standard Time
- U - Uniform Time Zone
PST has automatically switched to PDT
GMT stands for Greenwich Mean Time (NOT in use)
BST stands for British Summer Time (in use)
PST stands for Pacific Standard Time (NOT in use)
PDT stands for Pacific Daylight Time (in use)
Related conversions (with same timezone Abbr)
Friday, May 7, 2021
Friday, May 7, 2021
Pst Time Converter To Utc Time
|BST (British Summer Time)||PDT (Pacific Daylight Time)|
BST (British Summer Time)
British Summer Time(BST) is 01:00 hours ahead of Coordinated Universal(UTC) Time.
Typical City of BST (British Summer Time)
United Kingdom - London (Summer)
PDT (Pacific Daylight Time)
Pacific Daylight Time(PDT) is 07:00 hours behind Coordinated Universal(UTC) Time.This timezone is a Daylight Saving Time timezone and is used in: North America
Typical City of PDT (Pacific Daylight Time)
Utc Time To Pst Converter
USA - Los Angeles (Summer)